Rasmussen College Virtual Career Fair
- This event has passed.
October 29, 2019, 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
As a valued partner of Rasmussen College, we would like to extend a limited opportunity for you to join us as a featured employer at no cost, for our upcoming Virtual Career Fair on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 from 10am-3pm Central Time (11am-4pm Eastern).
We are excited because this event;
- Eliminates travel expenses and reduce time-to-hire
- Allows you to interact one on one and with a group via your own chat room with the option to conduct video chats and interviews
- Source through electronic resume and contact information from all registered job seekers, not just those that attend!
- Save time and staff required to participate in events
Some additional details surrounding this event:
- This is a local, regional, & national event open to Rasmussen College students, alumni and community members. You will see candidates from across the country as well as within your state. These candidates will represent a wide range of skill level and will be representative of all Rasmussen College programs.
- Invite colleagues within your organization (up to 4 total) to join you in your virtual booth. As this is a local, regional, and national event we would love to have as many people that can speak to openings in multiple markets and departments (degree programs) to appeal to a wider candidate pool whenever possible. You may have up to four recruiters participate in this event.
- We do require that someone is available to represent your organization’s booth during the entire event.
- There is NO CHARGE to our employer community to host a booth.
For more information as well as to express your interest in hosting both please visit https://rasmussen.vfairs.com/en/for-employers.
PLEASE NOTE, SPACE IS LIMITED AND PARTICIPATION IS NOT GUARANTEED. After completing the survey, you will be notified if a booth is available for your participation.