Pasco County is home to more than 350 growing and thriving manufacturing companies that employ more than 4,000 people. The industry has grown by 12.27% over the past five years and more than 1,300 positions will need to be filled over the next three years.
If you’re new to manufacturing, need skills refreshing, or desire advanced learning to land your ideal job, many Pasco County employers offer on-the-job training opportunities and apprenticeships (as part of the American Manufacturing Skills Initiative) that allow career seekers an opportunity to upskill and obtain critical expertise to use in the field.
Salary for experienced Industrial Machinery Mechanic
Who is hiring
- Adams Arms, LLC
- Aeronautical Systems Engineering, Inc.
- Aircraft Tooling & Design Group
- Aviation Instrument Technologies, Inc.
- Bay Tech Industries
- Evolution Trikes
- JTD Enterprises, Inc.
- Meopta USA
- Mettler-Toledo Product Inspection
- Nestlé Waters North America
- PALL Aeropower
- Seaway Plastics Engineering, Inc.
- TouchPoint Medical, Inc. (Coming Soon)
- TRU Simulation + Training, Inc.
- Zephyr Aircraft Engines, Inc.
growth over the past 5 years
expected over the next 3 years